1.- Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through the websites WWW.ORGANICENGLISH.ES and WWW.BIOMAGCELIA.COM (hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is the association Organic English, with N.I.F. nº G19578780, with address in “Cortijo Shambhala” in the area of Cortijo del Cura, English, located in the polygon 9 plot 137, 18420 of Lanjarón,
And for the purposes of notifications: a “Lord of expiration 66, 18420 Lanjaróne registered in the Andalusian Associations Registry in N 9443 of section 1. Hereafter OE-Biomag
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. With what purpose will we treat your personal data? In OE-BIOMAG we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
- a) In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data collected retained?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
3.- Legitimation: The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- a) The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of OE-BIOMAG, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, being impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of OE-BIOMAG, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the regulatory provisions of application in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
– Active Campaign, which provides CRM services for contact and customer management, as well as the creation of mail marketing campaigns.
5.- Rights: As interested that you have provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation about whether OE-BIOMAG is treating your personal data, and specifically you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the regulations on protection of data recognizes you, according to the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and / or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data. ”
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/